It is a long established fact that a reade.
Nursery, Primary, Secondary School in Calabar
Awaras’ Academy started off as a day school on the 14th of September 2014 with a humble beginning of 4 students in Jss1 and Jss2. By the 2015/2016 academic session, the boarding facility was added to the school. This was to assist parents who stayed far or were not in Calabar/Cross River State. At the 2016/2017 session, the Nursery and Primary School was Established. Today, we have all Nursery, Primary and Secondary Classes with an ever-increasing number of great and Talented Pupils. Our pioneer students are still with us and have been rewarded for their patience and growth with us.
Though we are still developing and improving, we can say that it has been a great journey so far.
Our Objectives include:
• AA focuses on providing full services with an emphasis on E-Learning as well as Entrepreneurial and social skills Development.
• AA will provide Education in the most effective manner with an on-going comprehensive quality control Programme to provide 100% satisfaction to our students and their parents
• AA will continuously improve curriculum content and personnel to match the growing needs of the related industry.
Critical success factors of Awaras’ Academy
To be a top player in all levels of the Educational sector, AA success will largely depend on:
• Supportive learning environment
• High quality and committed teachers
• Hands on learning opportunities
• Educational experience beyond the classroom
• Actively engaged parents
• Community building through job opportunities and scholarships
• Development of teachers through training seminars and exchange programmes
Providing Education to Children between the ages of 3-17 using a co-educational approach that incorporates modern technology with an optimal class size of 15(Fifteen) within a suitably ambient environment. Our services include:
– Regular Tutoring
– Entrepreneurial and Life Skill education
– Provision of quality Text-books
– Special extracurricular clubs
– Bus Services for Students
– Boarding Facilities
Who We Are
Awaras’Academy is a Co-Educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School that seeks to provide top quality Education with unique teaching styles to high, Middle income parents with Children in our target age of 3 – 17 years and low income indigent parents with very bright and intelligent Children.
Awaras’ Academy was borne out of in-depth desire to be part of the on-going improvement of the educational Standard in Nigeria.
Air conditioned classroom structure with a maximum of 15 students per class
Interactive boards(Resource rooms)
Multipurpose hall with projector for learning and training
A music and cultural room
Swimming pool (under construction)
Transportation to and fro school
Internet access with adult supervision
Well equipped home away from home boarding house and ensuite
2 standby generators
Mini home Economics lab
Mini Basic Technology room
Well equipped sickbay
What Makes Us Unique
Awaras’ Academy’s Uniqueness can be captured in the following benefits-
– One child-one laptop
– Use of interactive boards
– Entrepreneurial Education
– Chairman’s scholarship for bright indigent children
– Different recruitment procedures
– Intense training for teaching and non teaching staff
– Good feedback system and close supervision of learning outcomes
– Quality and comprehensive Nigerian/British Curriculum
– Well equipped Facilities
– An ambient and conducive learning environment
– Quality, Professional and friendly teachers
– Computer based examinations
– Small class size(15 Students)
For us in Awaras’ Academy, we value what our children achieve, rather than focus on the failure. ‘NO CHILD IS DULL’ thus, we accentuate the positive and offer help to guide the progress made by each child.