Nursery, Primary, Secondary School in Calabar
Awaras’ Academy started off as a day school on the 14th of September 2014 with a humble beginning of 4 students in Jss1 and Jss2. By the 2015/2016 academic session, the boarding facility was added to the school. This was to assist parents who stayed far or were not in Calabar/Cross River State. At the 2016/2017 session, the Nursery and Primary School was Established. Today, we have all Nursery, Primary and Secondary Classes with an ever-increasing number of great and Talented Pupils. Our pioneer students are still with us and have been rewarded for their patience and growth with us.
Though we are still developing and improving, we can say that it has been a great journey so far.
Our Objectives include:
• AA focuses on providing full services with an emphasis on E-Learning as well as Entrepreneurial and social skills Development.
• AA will provide Education in the most effective manner with an on-going comprehensive quality control Programme to provide 100% satisfaction to our students and their parents
• AA will continuously improve curriculum content and personnel to match the growing needs of the related industry.
Critical success factors of Awaras’ Academy
To be a top player in all levels of the Educational sector, AA success will largely depend on:
• Supportive learning environment
• High quality and committed teachers
• Hands on learning opportunities
• Educational experience beyond the classroom
• Actively engaged parents
• Community building through job opportunities and scholarships
• Development of teachers through training seminars and exchange programmes
Providing Education to Children between the ages of 3-17 using a co-educational approach that incorporates modern technology with an optimal class size of 15(Fifteen) within a suitably ambient environment. Our services include:
– Regular Tutoring
– Entrepreneurial and Life Skill education
– Provision of quality Text-books
– Special extracurricular clubs
– Bus Services for Students
– Boarding Facilities